Update on Spirit Gear: Spirit gear distribution has been re-scheduled due to the meet location change. Spirit gear orders will be distributed at practice early next week. Questions? Contact Deb Doyle
Due to the location change, parent volunteers and snack stand donations are not needed this Thursday. Thank you and make sure to sign up instead for our next home meet and largest fundraiser the Mustang Relays on Sat March 16th! VOLUNTEER HERE
Mira Costa vs West Torrance vs South Torrance
Ski Week Workouts
Coaches will let their event groups know by Thursday when they are having workouts during break
We need your help!! Click HERE to see how you can volunteer or donate snack stand items!
Parent Meeting T0-Do Checklist:
- Complete 8to18 Registration online. Detailed instructions available HERE. Due 2/13.
- Give your fairshare donation ONLINE or fill and return this FORM with your check.
- Uniforms were distributed at the meeting. If you have any uniform needs please contact our uniform chairs ASAP. Email: Abby Hacohen or Elizabeth Cervantes
- Sign up to Volunteer for shifts during the season HERE or Snack Stand donations HERE (Click here for description of jobs)
- Print and turn back the Alternate Transportation Form so that athletes can go home with parents after meets.
- Spirit Gear Store has now closed and estimated delivery date is 2/28 (at the first home meet) Contact Deb Doyle if you have any questions on Spirit Gear.
- Full Season Schedule & Parent Meeting Presentation
- Bookmark this site and make sure you are receiving our eblasts! (Click to subscribe)
Other Important Dates
April 28th Mustang Youth Meet (Home Fundraiser)
May 28th Track Banquet (Athletes and Parents) Crowne Plaza RB
Congrats to Xavier Court on lowering his new school record 3200 to 8:59.56 and placing 3rd at the State Meet!!
Congrats to Brigette Grau on advancing to the pole vault finals!
Full RESULTS HERE
Congrats on a NEW SCHOOL record by Xavier Court in the 3200 m in a time of 9:01.78!
Xavier will advance to the State Meet in the 3200 and Brigette Grau advances in the pole vault. Way to go!!
Congrats to all our Mustangs!!
(12) Xavier Court – 3200m (9:04.49) – D1 Champ, PR and Qualifies for CIF Masters
(11) Brigette Grau – Pole Vault (12’0”) – 2nd Place in D1 and Qualifies for CIF Masters
(12) Calvin Oury – Pole Vault (14’6”) – 3rd Place in D1 and Qualifies for CIF Masters
(11) Andrew Sandberg – Pole Vault (14’0”) – 6th Place in D1 and Qualifies for CIF Masters
(12) Samantha Ealy – Triple Jump (36’1”) – 6th Place in D1
(12) Jonah Tavai – Shot Put (52’5.75”) – 7th Place Finish in D1
Girls 4×100 Relay (49.09)
(11) Brigette Grau (10) Sara Monney (12) Alicia Chute (12) Aaliyah Graves
2nd fastest time of the season – finished 17th out of 48 teams overall at D1 CIF Prelims.
Boys 4×100 Relay (44.17)
(12) Tony Shar (11) Jules Barrieu (12) Ryan Fiorito (12) Cody Kallenbach
2nd fastest time of the season
Boys 1600m (4:26.10)
(11) Cole Gamble
Career P.R. in the 1600m – finishing 27th out of 49 runners at D1 CIF Prelims
Girls 100 Hurdles (16.48)
(11) Kamryn Callwood
Career P.R. in the 100 Hurdles
Boys 110 Hurdles (15.61)
(12) Cody Kallenbach
Finishing 20th at D1 Prelims
Girls 400m (61.88)
(10) Skye Davis
Boys 400m (51.80) (12) Andre Nieto
Boys 400m (53.33) (12) Quinn Satow
Girls 100m (12.73) (12) Aaliyah Graves
Finishing 21st out of 44 runners at D1 CIF Prelims
Girls 300 Hurdles (47.32) (11) Amari Frasier
Finishing 21st out of 53 hurdlers at D1 CIF Prelims
Boys 300 Hurdles (40.09) (12) Cody Kallenbach
2nd fastest time of the season – finished 15th out of 40 hurdlers overall at D1 CIF Prelims.
Girls 200m (25.98) (12) Aaliyah Graves
Finishing 21st out of 38 runners at D1 CIF Prelims
Girls 3200m (11:42.88) (11) Lucy Atkinson
Girls 3200m (11:28.54) (11) Brooke Inouye
Boys 3200m (9:39.28) (10) Billy Atkinson
Boys 3200m (9:07.14) (12) Xavier Court – finishing 7th out of 46 runners
Girls 4×400 Relay (4:07.04)
(10) Skye Davis (9) Clara Oscarson (11) Natalia Cervantes ( 12) Alicia Chute
2nd fastest time of the season – finished 21st out of 44 teams overall at D1 CIF Prelims.
Boys 4×400 Relay (3:30.70)
(12) Cody Kallenbach (12) Andre Nieto (12) Quinn Satow (9) Cormac Carew
Boys Shot Put ( 53’11”.50) (12) Jonah Tavai
2nd furthest throw of the season. Finishing 4th over all at D1 CIF Prelims
Girls Pole Vault (12’0”) (11) Brigette Grau
Capturing a qualifying spot into Finals
Boys Pole Vault (14’6”)
(11) Andrew Sandberg and (12) Calvin Oury
Both finishing at the top to move on.
Boys Long Jump (20’2”) (12) Ryan Fiorito
Finishing 26th overall
Girls Triple Jump (37’11.50”) (12) Samantha Ealy
Career P.R. by 2.5 feet Finishing 4th out of 52 jumpers
Boys Triple Jump (42’8.25) (11) Robert Craig
Career P.R. and Finishing 20th out of 50 jumpers
Mustangs going to D1 CIF Finals
Next Saturday at El Camino College
Brigette Grau – Pole Vault
Samantha Ealy – Triple Jump
Andrew Sandberg – Pole Vault
Calvin Oury – Pole Vault
Jonah Tavai – Shot Put
Xavier Court – 3200m
Congrats and Go Mustangs!!