8:30am – Athletes arrive
9am – Volunteers arrive
9:30am – Spectators arrive
10am – Start time: Races
10am – Start time: Field events
Here is the link to the Athletic Live App with live results for the event.
VOLUNTEERS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE NEEDED:
- Volunteers get the best view! We still have slots that need to be filled. Please sign up to volunteer here. Volunteers will need to fill out the this Screening Questions Sheet prior to entry.
- Please take photos of the events. Info will be sent in the newsletter about uploading them to our photo share site.
HOUSEHOLD GROUPS AND VISITOR SIGN IN INFO –
- Observers, gathered in household groups have specific seat sections assigned to them. Household groups must enter together.
- Observers in household groups will fill out this Screening Questions Sheet for their entire household group (one sheet per household).
- Spectators will be let in 30min before the start of the meet at 9:30am.
- Spectators must wear masks at all times and must stay in the Stadium Bleachers.
- Spectators are not allowed on the Field, at Discus on the West Field, or at Pole Vault.
- If an observer exits a facility during the game, you may not return.