Team Banquet — It is time to buy your tickets! Seems like the parent meeting was just a few weeks ago, and here we are with the end of season Team Banquet coming up May 19. Please send your response and payment in as soon as possible. We will need to have final numbers to the Marriott Thursday. In case your athlete didn’t bring home the invite, here’s THE BANQUET FLYER and a quick detail reminder:
Who: All athletes, coaches, families
What: Team Banquet
Where: Manhattan Beach Marriott
When: Monday, May 19, 6 pm – 10 pm (checkin begins at 5:30)
Cost: $35 per person attending (seniors who have competed in track all four years are free but still must RSVP).
Two ways to pay/RSVP:
1. Preferred: We prefer checks (made out to MBx), along with the return portion of the flyer, sent to school with your athlete (to Coach Calderon or Coach Moe) or mailed to Track Boosters, PO 1195, Manhattan Beach CA 90267. Mark the envelope: “Track Banquet”
2. Credit: You may use the MBx website to pay with credit cards (please add $1.50 per ticket so that the Boosters will not lose money on the convenience. Our cost is $35 per person, so with the credit card fee, we will not cover our cost). Here’s how to do that:
1. Follow this link: http://mbxfoundation.org/shop/product/59-track
2. Enter the amount of your charge ($36.50 x # of tickets)
3. Write in your athlete’s name
4. In the comments section, say how many people are coming, indicate if you will need a vegetarian meal, and if anyone in your group is a four-year-senior (free). You may also add a donation to help cover our coaches’ meals.
5. Email Laura Hodges and let her know all this information (or send in the flyer filled out indicating that you paid via credit card online.)
Whatever you do, do it quickly!!! We have to give final numbers to the Marriott first thing Thursday! There will be awards, individual athlete recognition, great food, good times — we’ve had more than 300 people attend the last several years!